- The PlayStation version was a beat 'em up with Zord battles.
- The Nintendo 64 version had unique gameplay on each level.
- The Game Boy Color version was a platformer.
- The Windows/Macintosh version was more like an activity center.
- Carter Greyson (Red Ranger)
- Chad Lee (Blue Ranger)
- Joel Rawlings (Green Ranger)
- Kelsey Winslow (Yellow Ranger)
- Dana Mitchell (Pink Ranger)
- Ryan Mitchell (Titanium Ranger) - once you complete the game after the final Megazord battle, as any Ranger, the Titanium Ranger is unlocked.
- Supertrain Megazord
- Lightspeed Megazord - only on the N64, PC and GBC versions.
- Max Solarzord - only on the N64 version
- Omega Megazord
1. [[ Operation Lightspeed (PRLR video game level) ]]
2. [[ Lightspeed Teamwork (PRLR video game level) ]]
3. [[ Rail Rescue (PRLR video game level) ]]
7. The Road To Skull Cavern
8. Final Battle
9. [[ Destiny Fulfilled (PRLR video game level) ]]
10. Answer and Question
13. High Scorer
Reviews for the game, via IGN.com, are for the Playstation - 6.4/10, mixed, GBC - 7.0/10 - average/good, and mostly promenently the N64 3.0/10 - poor.