Meanwhile, Gwen and AJ confront a geek squad, who are being promoted into repairing and engineering the GMPD and GSA's vehicles and other tech forms. AJ doesn't like them.
- December 2, 2010
Cast of CharactersEdit
- Anthony Marsh, Jr - AJ Weems (Yellow Ranger)
- Shannon Spruill - Gwen McQueen (Pink Ranger)
- Charlie Murphy - Browne Jones (Green Ranger)
- Rider Strong - Billy James (Blue Ranger)
- Jesse James (customizer)
- Ray Park - Jimmy the Panda (in suit only)
- Robert Downey, Jr - Commander Chalmers
- Seth Green - Devin Stewart
- Stephen Rannazzisi - Jet Rocket
- Frank Welker - voices of Deviot / Soundwave
- Tom Kenny - voice of Kegler
- Chris Klein - VIllamax XXIV
- Ted Raimi/Alex Winter/Wilmer Valderama/Seth MacFarline/
Songs Soundwave PlaysEdit
"Heaven's A Lie" by Lacuna Coil
"Enjoy the Silence (Depeche Mode cover, US version)" by Lacuna Coil
- The segment is based on Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy episode 34- " Turn Up the Volume ", however, for the film, Marsh changed some elements from that scenario for the movie's version.
- Marsh used the wave speakers from the show's episode's monster- Decibot.
- Guest starring character- Soundwave, from Hasbro's long-running Transformers franchise.
- Tobey Maguire's character, Tony Marshall, doesn't appear in this segment (nor in First Blood or A Race With an Old Friend ). However, he returns in Enter the Dark Galaxy .
- Earlier for a member of the space colony's "Geek Squad", Marsh originally wanted former child actor Maculuay Culkin (the two Home Alone films, The Pagemaster) to be involved, but he dropped out. He was suggested by Seth Green.
- Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher, and Leonardo DiCaprio (Tobey Maguire's long time friend and actor), were considered for the geek squad but they all dropped out.
- This segment doesn't include any Sentai footage, nor any Megazord action.
- Marsh based some story ideas from Gingaman #10- "The Wind's Flute", for this segment. Like in the TV series with "Turn Up the Volume", Marsh didn't include any footage from Gingaman #10.